Dot and Key Cica Face Wash Review
Table of Contents
Salicylic acid is the one ingredient I would use if I had to pick only one for oily, acne-prone skin. The best approach for including it in your routine is to use a face wash with salicylic acid.
One such face wash with a salicylic acid base that works wonders at clearing out clogged pores and acne is Dot and Key Cica. Let’s begin with our Dot and Key Cica Face Wash review.
What Is It?
- Dot & Key For acne and acne scars, Cica, Green Tea, and Salicylic are combined in the formulation of Cica Calming Face Wash.
- Removes acne-causing germs, minimizes current acne, and stops additional outbreaks.
- Face wash without sulfates for skin that is oily, sensitive, and prone to acne.
- Gently exfoliate to remove clogs and crowded pores.
- This oily skin Cica Calming Face Wash doesn’t have any extra artificial scent.
- Aloe Vera Juice
- Salicylic Acid
- Green Tea Leaf
- Neem Leaf
- Tea Tree Oil
- Centella Asiatica (Cica) Leaf
- Soybean Seed
- Peppermint Oil
- Sodium Hydroxide
The product comes in a squeeze package that is light yellow-green. The plastic squeezable tube features a white flip cover. Basic, trustworthy, and travel-friendly packaging is used.
Texture and Fragrance
The face wash has a light, pleasant fragrance that is not strong from the tea tree essential oil. When you open the bottle, the fash wash’s texture is lightweight.
You only need the size of a pea to use it every night, and it melts up quickly.
Dot and Key Cica Face Wash Review
The face wash reduces acne and its scars while gently exfoliating the skin. With every usage, it not only leaves the skin clean but also bright and clear. The best part is that the face wash doesn’t irritate or dry up the skin.
However, it is not necessary to use face wash twice a day or every day. It is sufficient to use the face wash in the evening routine on different days to see the effects.
After I started using this face wash, the skin acne was reduced. There is a small mark from the acne, and my skin is noticeably clearer these days.
Though aside from hormonal acne, I don’t experience much acne. For someone with mild acne problems, this might be effective. A dermatologist or an aesthetician might be consulted for acne that is strong or frequent.
The face wash smells slightly of tea tree essential oil, but it doesn’t stay long or irritate you at all. Both synthetic scent and sulfate are absent from the face wash.
- Ingredients in the formulation include green tea, tea tree essential oil, cica, and 2% salicylic acid.
- With every use, the skin is softly exfoliated and made clear.
- Removes visible under-skin acne and blocked pores in just a couple of days without irritating.
- Even when used twice a day, it doesn’t irritate or dry up the skin, don’t use it every day.
- Effectively brightens skin’s tone and helps for oily, acne-prone skin.
- Excludes any artificial fragrance.
- For all skin types, a budget-friendly salicylic acid face wash
- Not effective on whiteheads.
Where to Buy?
I am sure that this face wash works well at clearing up pore blockage and under-the-skin acne after using it.
Dot & Key Salicylic acid, Cica, green tea, and tea tree leaf oil are just a few of the ingredients included in the formulation of Cica Face Wash, which fights acne.
The skin is gently exfoliated to lessen and unclog congested pores. This SLS-free face wash eliminates acne-causing germs, lessens active acne, and stops future outbreaks for oily and acne-prone skin.
Read Article – Dot And Key Vitamin C Serum Review
Dot and Key Cica Face Wash offers multiple benefits, including gentle cleansing, hydration, soothing irritation, reducing redness, and promoting skin healing. It is suitable for sensitive skin and helps maintain the skin’s natural balance.
Yes, Dot and Key Cica Face Wash is suitable for all skin types, including sensitive, dry, oily, and combination skin. Its gentle formulation makes it suitable for daily use without causing irritation or dryness.
To use Dot and Key Cica Face Wash, wet your face with water, dispense a small amount of the product into your palms, and lather it into a gentle foam. Massage the foam onto your face in circular motions, then rinse thoroughly with water. Follow up with your favorite moisturizer or skincare routine.
Yes, Dot and Key Cica Face Wash can help with acne-prone skin by gently cleansing the skin without causing irritation or stripping away essential moisture. Its soothing properties may also help calm inflammation and redness associated with acne.
Yes, Dot and Key is a cruelty-free brand that does not test on animals, and their products are vegan-friendly, meaning they do not contain any animal-derived ingredients.